Inside Your Luxury Yurt
Our fully furnished handcrafted yurts provide everything you need for a luxurious and relaxing stay. Oak Tree and Hazelnut yurts each cater for up to 5 adults and an infant.
- Sleep soundly in the chunky king size bed with fluffy warm Hungarian goose down duvet and pillows, sumptuous mattress and crisp cotton bed linen. We also provide soft woolen blankets and throws for cosying up in front of the crackling fire. We often hear from guests that "it's the best bed they've ever slept in"
- Our beautiful yurts have a clear skylight for admiring the milkyway from the comfort of your bed. It also floods the yurt with natural light in the daytime making it a bright and welcoming space to relax in.
- A handmade woodburning stove will keep you toasty on chilly evenings & has an oven for cooking perfect jacket potatoes and warming casseroles. Plus there is a gas stove and kettle for that all important first cuppa in the morning. We provide everything you need for cooking and dining - all you need to bring is food!
- You arrive to a welcome hamper with locally sourced breakfast ingredients for your first morning and some campfire treats. Is there anything better than fresh free range eggs and the smell of bacon in the morning?
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- Wooden futons for comfortable seating that can be transformed into spare beds at night. Each yurt is furnished with two futons and an additional futon can be added.
- After dusk the yurt is beautifully lit with twinkly fairy lights and tealights.
Take a look at the full list of what's included in the yurts.
Your Private Outside Space
- Sit back and take in the view with a cuppa to hand on your large curved deck
- Enjoy privacy and seclusion with only 2 yurts on site positioned across the meadow from each other
- Grill fresh Norfolk produce on your BBQ using British sustainable charcoal and enjoy alfresco dining at the large picnic table
- No long walks in the night for the 'call of nature' with a private, eco toilet alongside your yurt - a luxury experience with no long drop
- Swing and have a cheeky nap in your massive hammock - big enough for the whole family
- Challenge each other to a swing tennis game and bring back fond memories of childhood
- The yurts back onto the woodland and are sitting on the edge of the meadow with leading paths, a communal campfire and a ball game friendly area
Whether you're after a couples break or a fun-filled family weekend, we provide the perfect combination of back-to-nature camping with fuss-free glamping. So go on, treat yourself. The hardest decision is which yurt to book!
- Oak Tree Yurt: sits under a line of mature oak trees and is basked in the morning sunshine, making for a truly wonderful experience to wake up to. As stayed in by Paul Whitehouse on the BBC2 show Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing.
- Hazelnut Yurt is nestled in a perfectly shaped clearing in the trees and receives the afternoon sun as well as a great view of Norfolk's beautiful sunsets. As stayed in by Bob Mortimer on the BBC2 show Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing.