Discover our beautiful Norfolk Woodland and Meadow
Explore the woods
Round the Woods is set in 18 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside that we want to share with our guests.
Take a wander through the woods and see what wildlife you can spot: keep your eyes out for herons, hares, deer or our local barn owl hunting over the meadow - a magical sight. Breathe in the fresh country air as you take a wander through the woods and listen to the sound of birdsong.
If you time it right there are large areas of woodland covered in a blanket of daffodils or bluebells!
Have a go at pond dipping and discover what is living in the ponds. There are several small streams throughout the woods, a large pond at the end of the woods as well as a pond near the orchard.
Say hello to our chickens in the orchard.
Our yurts back onto the woods and are located on the edge of the meadow that's great for children to burn off energy - why not borrow an outdoor game or ball from the communal area
- Climb a tree
- Why not take advantage of mother nature's larder and go for a foraging walk to collect wild ingredients for a campfire feast or a forest fruit dessert.
- Listen out for the roar of the dinosaurs from the nearby Dinosaur Adventure
- Have a go at den building in the woods
- Relax in the gazebo by the pond
- Wander through the wildlife meadow - can you smell the water mint?